Saturday 3 September 2011

D'NIKA ROMERO - Best Butt of 2009

"There is nothing in this world prettier than a beautiful woman...And the most peculiar, attractive and arousing thing of a beautiful curvy woman is her butt." Of course, in some cases her boobs, eyes, lips, legs, etc. maybe prettier than her butts, but 90% of the time I find....the most significantly attractive feature of a beautiful lady is her curvaceous booty. 
            So, here I am presenting before you, one of my favourite Queens of Perfect Ass - D'NIKA ROMERO. Born on July 17 1983, D’Nika is from the great state of Texas. Lubbock, Texas to be exact where she grew up as a basketball and excelled her way all the way to Texas A&M’s Girls Basketball Team. She was the three point shooter that never missed. Now she is a full time model.
         She has an extremely beautiful body but her most amazing and hottest feature is her booty. I think she must have stolen two balls while playing basket balls in very young age, and stuffed them in her butt :)



      She the winner of the Miss 2009 Mixed Magazine Best Butt Contest!





She not only posses a perfect body but she is also very cute by face, having starry eyes, coral lips and a sweet smile.




          She is of Spanish descent. Romero first received attention from the media for her modeling work when she won the Black Men’s Swimsuit Contest in Houston, Texas and had a spread in Black Men’s Magazine. She has also been in several issues of Playboy Special Editions. She is currently continuing with her modeling and is an aspiring actress. Congratulations to D’Nika for showing us that she really does have the best butt in the world!

















































By this time, having gazed upon bootyful pics of this bootylicios girl. I am damn sure you must be dying to lick her ass and sandwich your face right between her perfectly hemispherical buns :) I pray that God make your dreams come true...

       Keep watching my posts friends, I will be feeding you with such nice buns of more Queens of Perfect Booty. See you... :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for this blog, this babe is so HOT, she drives me crazy! I love what you say in your profile, that the ASS is "source of enormous power and beauty", and just like you, I want to be dominated by the ASS... we should make a club or something! lol

    Is there any way to contact you, like an e-mail or something?

    Again, thanks for the MASSIVE butts on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @EI FAN -> I am really grateful to you my dear friend. Honestly, women with beautiful butts are real goddesses on earth. Their asses must be worshiped. I will keep posting such heavenly asses time to time keep waching :)
      read my latest post:

      http://bootygoddesses.blogspot.in/2012/06/erica-r-queen-size-booty-part1.html

      Delete
  2. Yes, I love to worship them too and feel under their sexy power... check my blog, you might like the manips I posted there!

    Is there any way I can contact you? I'd love to talk more about this!

    ReplyDelete